It’s official. You are branded! Now that you have a new logo, let’s show it off!
You’ll need different types of files for different things in your business. For example, you’ll need a different file to give to a print company that’s manufacturing your corporate swag than you will for your web developer who wants to put it in your website header. Here is a list of the files I’ve provided for you via email:
- Logos for print use
- Logos for digital use
- Logos for black/white use
- Image for social media profile picture
- Favicon for website
- Fonts (see brand guidelines for how to use them)
- Brand guidelines (Send these to designers and print shops when you send them your logo files. Continue to reference them with each new logo use.)
Here is a checklist of items you’ll want to make sure to do. Have fun spreading the word, and please tag me in any announcements on social media so I can make sure to share, share, share!
- Create or update your website including your site’s images, logos, and copy.
- Create or update your brand’s social media page profiles (and yours if your company’s name changed) including images and copy.
- Order new business cards or brochures.
- Install some fancy new signage.
- Place an order for apparel or fun products/swag with your logo on them.
- Send an email announcement to your mailing list (or a series of emails).
- Mail a fun print piece for the launch!